Monday, August 11, 2008

What I've Learned....

I think that Google Favourites is much easier to work than Bloglines regarding RSS feeds.
Interesting exercise though. It really is very handy having all the feeds in one place without having to go into lots of different sites.I also found it more convenient to open up 2 tabs (internet connections) rather than continually going back to previous pages.

I keep getting caught with the new terminology: for example I keep wanting to create a "new Blog" instead of a "new Post"! You can only catch me 14 times..........

Can someone tell the difference between 'Blogger' and 'Bloglines'?

1 comment:

S. Toogod Tobetrue said...

I really like using RSS feed readers... I'm putting you on the one I use at home so if you keep having things to say I can catch up.

Blogger and bloglines... well guess they're opposite sides of the same coin, one allows one to create blogs, the other one facilitates reading others' blogs.

I think the similarity in the name is because bloglines wanted to be the name people automatically thought of. I also think bloglines is pretty rubbish - I don't use google reader but it's in the kind of format I like.

I use something entirely different at home being an overly technical person as you might imagine.

xx